King's Church is a vibrant church in Aberdeen, Scotland, seeking to encourage and equip people to reach up to God, reach out to our community and reach into our destiny.
In this difficult season we're committed to shine the light, share the burden and show the love of Jesus more than ever.
LIFE AT KING'S
Every Sunday morning we're meeting for our 10:30am service. We're meeting in person (sign up) as well as streaming live online.
Connect Groups are vital in the life of King's. Get connected today into one of the many groups meeting via video calls.
We at King's are a praying church and want to lean in to God even more going forward. See how you can engage.
We're passionate about bringing a bible-focused, fun-filled and interactive program for our children. Make sure you check in your children before your Sunday visit and head to the Kids page for all the info you need.
If you're new to King's Kids, why don't you email us and we'll be in touch!
PRAYER & PRAISE WALL
It is our privilege to stand together in prayer and celebrate with you when God answers your prayers. Submit requests or praise reports here and engage with the community of believers.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for the Bethany Christian Trust team in Torry as we are now setting up new services for women & families, and a recovery programme too! For the right people to come and lives to be transformed in Torry.
Received: April 5, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: March 28, 2021
Family protection prayer request please. At Nagoya station Japan, youth adults groups ladies approaching us to threaten us of family member by whisper intimidation. Also whenever buying Easter present preparation at shopping mall, college student group are aiming chasing after us like tailing harassment.
Received: March 27, 2021
i ask your help in prayer for someone, he has been recalled to prison. I pray for him to know that God is with him and that He will protect him and guide him through this time. please Lord give him your strength and courage to look for Gods plan in this. Lord give him the strength to accept the things he can not change, the courage to change the things he can and the wisdom to know the difference.
i don't know if this recall is just and right or unjust and evil .I do however know that this person has not been given any real help and support to change. He has been put under pressure by the criminal justice social worker right from his release in January. he may have done wrong in the past but i know that he has tried hard to change and repair ,with the help of God, the things that where damaged in him to make him the evil man he was years ago. I'm asking for your prayers for him to receive the love of Jesus in a very powerful way.
Received: March 20, 2021
Very thankful to God for my amazing career to date helping to make a difference for others.
The organisation I work for is moving forward in a way that does not fit with my values and I have resigned. Please pray for me as I take next steps in finding a new opportunity where were I can invest my wonderful resourcefulness that God has given me.