Prayer is foundational in the life of King's Church Aberdeen, our desire is to be a house of prayer for all nations (Matt 21:13). There are many opportunities to engage in prayer.
All Together Prayer
We are meeting every Monday from 7-7.45pm for All Together Prayer online on YouTube and in person. There's no need to sign up beforehand as the team can now sign you in as you arrive for track & trace purposes.
Why not book some time in our dedicated prayer room? Separate to the 3rd floor hall, this space has been created to allow individuals or households to come together for a contemplative time of prayer and seeking the Lord. The prayer room will be open Monday - Friday during the day. Due to restrictions you will need to book your place to attend.
Click on one of the link below to head to the booking page.
Prayer & Praise Wall
Below and at the bottom our homepage is a prayer wall where you can submit a prayer request or praise report. You can also read other’s requests and pray for them.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 23, 2020
Praying for friends who have lost jobs or face uncertainty at the moment.
Received: June 20, 2020
Praying for 2020 to be the year of harvest ... we need a move!
Received: June 19, 2020
Salvation for neighbours.
Received: June 18, 2020
For the persecuted church around the world.