At King's we see giving as an essential part of our worship. We're grateful for the many people who have sacrificially given in the past and present for the advancement of God's kingdom through King's Church Aberdeen.

Below you can see the ways that you can use to give.

"Each one must give as he has decided in his heart,

not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a

cheerful giver."

(2 Corinthians 9:7 NIV)


If you are a UK Taxpayer you can add Gift Aid to your giving. Gift Aid is a UK government initiative, where the basic rate of tax you have already paid on your giving is relinquished to the charitable organisation you are giving to. Donating through Gift Aid means we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give.

For instance, if you decide to give £100, the government will ad £25 because of our charitable status!

Please take the time to fill in the form below and provide the information. This only has to be done once. If you have any further questions, please contact

If you would like to give in cash or cheque, please simply mail your giving to us.

Standing Order

You can set up a standing order by filling in the form on the giving envelopes and putting it in an offering container. Alternatively, you can set up a standing order direct through your bank either online or in your branch.

This is our preferred way of handling your giving as no fees apply.

Our bank details:

Clydesdale Bank PLC

Sort Code: 82-60-11

Account Number: 70299628

Give Online

The easiest way to give is through the secure online form below. Simply fill in the details and your giving will be processed.

Gift Aid Declaration

King's Church Aberdeen can reclaim Gift Aid from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Please take the time to fill in the form below.

No payment is taken via this form; it is for declaration purposes only

This declaration applies for all donations:

(please tick all the boxes you wish to apply)
Please get in touch with King's Church if you want to cancel this declaration, you change your name or home address, or are no longer eligible.
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.