King's Church is a vibrant church in Aberdeen, Scotland, seeking to encourage and equip people to reach up to God, reach out to our community and reach into our destiny.
In this difficult season we're committed to shine the light, share the burden and show the love of Jesus more than ever.
LIFE AT KING'S
Every Sunday morning we're meeting for our 10:30am service. We're meeting in person (sign up) as well as streaming live online.
Connect Groups are vital in the life of King's. Get connected today into one of the many groups meeting via video calls.
We at King's are a praying church and want to lean in to God even more going forward. See how you can engage.
We're passionate about bringing a bible-focused, fun-filled and interactive program for our children. Make sure you check in your children before your Sunday visit and head to the Kids page for all the info you need.
If you're new to King's Kids, why don't you email us and we'll be in touch!
PRAYER & PRAISE WALL
It is our privilege to stand together in prayer and celebrate with you when God answers your prayers. Submit requests or praise reports here and engage with the community of believers.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray for my 93 year old dad who has covid 19 and been given few days
Received: October 25, 2020
Please pray in the Name of Jesus that no part of our group's property would have to be expropriated anymore and that the anxiety we feel regarding this would soon disappear. Thank you very much and God Bless.
Received: October 21, 2020
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: October 20, 2020
1. Progress in my studies
2. Destiny helpers
3. Consecration and revival
4. Wife's development and progress in life
Received: October 19, 2020
I pray over your life, I pray Jesus Christ is so much a part of you. I pray Jesus Christ truth and spirit surrounding you with so much of God's love and strength that any spirit in opposition is no part of your life. I pray Jesus Christ commander of your life, your spirit your heart, that Satan has no power or opportunity to touch or defy God's love in your life. I pray Jesus Christs love ls your light and way forever. May his peace be with you